HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR!

Well, here it is...January 2011 and I am already halfway thru the month. I am still well and holding my weight at 105 pounds lost..I have decided that I want to lose another 20-25 pounds so I am off and running again to get the scale moving and the job done with a goal set to complete the task by my birthday..March 16th,2011.

I'll be checking in from week to week to update you on the progress that I am making..I want to be in tip top shape for the summer. For those of you who may not remember, since I started the program I became a Take Shape For Life Health coach and I am now coaching others to get to their healthy weight goals and healthy lifestyles which is keeping me quite busy these days...but I absolutely love it... If I can be of help to any of you, please feel free to contact me at
pattie@getslim4good.com or visit my info page at http://www.GetSlim4Good.com
My order sight has changed to http://wwwGetSlim4Good.tsfl.com
See ya soon!
Pattie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment