I'M STILL ON THE JOURNEY......

I kinda wondered how things would go as I got closer to the big goal, and as I thought it would...the scale has slowed down a lot for me. With all the exercising I am doing now, I think I have stabalized my weight...until this past week when it began to move again! I was so excited to see the new number that I got on and off the scale a few times just to be sure.. I have lost another 5 pounds! I am now officially at 110 pounds down and 15 pounds from my next goal..It should be my final goal, but I say next goal because I have come to realize that losing my weight is really on part of the goals I have set for myself. I want to maintain and keep it off..That is why I feel without a doubt I have done the right program this time. Not only am I learning about weights, food portions, controlling urges, and more than ever about how my body works with regard to food..there is so much more to learn yet. If I think of this as a diet with a beginning and an end, I only fool myself. There is no end..This is a lifetime of little goals along the way and each success is victory for me and an confirmation to move forward. I hope that all of you realize that this is definately something each of you can do.I can't stress to you enough how important it is to always keep a positive outlook even when the day didn't go so great. Just find something positive in your day...Like, so you slipped up and failed..don't dwell on that..The positive would be that you didn't gain weight that day and you caught yourself and got back on plan...
It's all baby steps for us all..and even at 110 down, I am still on the journey to better my overall health..not just for today (even though I take this one day at time), but for every day of my life. Wishing you all much success and you journey too..Please feel free to email any time..I would love to chat and shar what has worked for me..pattie@GetSlim4Good.com.. I really enjoy helping others get on the path to better health..PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment