Where Has The Time Gone..


Wow! Can you believe it has been an entire year since the last time I blogged here.. I don't even know where to begin. So much has happened since the last time I was here. There is so much to share. I will try to bring you up to speed on what has been going on in my life without making this post a book.
As of today I have lost a total of 136.5 pounds total. I have pretty much maintained well over the past year with a few more pounds coming off along the way.. I have gone from size 26 to size 12 in 2 years time. Through exercise I have toned quite a bit and I am happy with how I look.
I have continued my journey to get a black belt. I am currently at my brown belt level. While it is hard work and takes lots of dedication, I am enjoying the fact that I can even do the stuff at all.
Eating has taken on a new roll in my life. It no longer is front and center..my health is. If you remember from my previous posts, I took on the roll of a health coach for the same program that helped me.. I have been blessed to be a part of the many lives that have transformed as a result of this amazing program. To play even a small part in that is truly inspiring to me. They keep my head in the game and help me to keep my focus and set the example. My heart goes out to those that struggle like I once did..I want them to know that there is hope, but it takes them to make the first step.
What I have found over the past 2 years is that what you put into it, is what you get out. You have to educate yourself. Read anything and everything that make you the expert for your life. Ask questions, do the research. The internet is full of sources for answering your questions. I think for me if I could put my finger on the one thing that got me where I am today, it was my friends both close and people I have met along the way. I think it important to seperate yourself from those who bring you down. They aren't your friend if they are not trying to help you. They should want you to succeeed as much as you want to. Surround yourself with people who will keep you on your path, and will speak victory and success over you. Do not give up...
Here is my motto:
"If you think it is a mountain...it probably is, but with slow steady steps in a forward direction, even the biggest of mountains can be conquered. You will eventually find yourself on the top of the world!"
Don't stop..keep at it.. YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment