TIME TO GET ER' DONE!

2012 is to be my year to finish what I started and get this done...I lost another 3 pounds to day and my loss total is 141.5 pounds...

A lot of people ask me how I do..I think choosing this over having loads of medical issues wasn't a hard desicion..I had to get my head and heart into this and have the right program..This program makes it all easy quite honestly...I have done many and by far this was the easiest...plus I have learned so much along the way that I know I will be able to keep this off down the road...I did do one thing that stands out with me....I read everything..every book, every guide, every blog, every review..I have lived and still live on the internet trying to understand how to get myself healthy again...This is my life and my job and my health is important to me..
It wasn't in the beginning, but it is now..
Now I have taken that knowledge to helping others. I have become a health coach for the program that has helped me....I love coaching and I take it serious. I understand that these are human lives trying desperately to lose weight and I don't just take an order and forget about them....I work as hard with them as I work with myself to get them motivated and on track...
I have to admit, since I started coaching others..I really think they help me as much as I help them. I am excited to see their success but know that I must first set the example to them. I love what I do now as a coach. I do take it seriously. but I get so darn mad everytime I see a coach telling people it is ok to cheat a little and I don't really count this myself...DO NOT GIVE YOURSELF PERMISSON! In doing so you only hurt yourself and set yourself up to fail at some point. There will be a time for enjoying other foods AFTER you have reach your goal..We are changing and removing old habits and learning to incorperate new healthy habits into our lives....Stick to the plan...The plan was designed that way for a reason. If you follow it as it was designed you will see the success that I have seen.

My other bit of advice today...is do your own research..You will never learn how to eat properly if you are not figuring it out and understanding it for yourself. While place to go for support are great, they are not doing this for you. Read your guide books, understand where the info comes from...Ask the questions and get the answers, but go back later and verify where it came from. Don't eat a recipe without knowing that it complies..Do the math.. Part of this is learning. There are many people out there giving false guideance... I can assure you everything I tell my clients, I can back up by the program Nutritional people or by the guides and books provided...

Ok....off the soapbox and onward to have another successful week...you have one too!
Keep inspiring!

OK...so if you are looking to start your health journey and you want a program that works..I would love to talk to you and coach you on your path to a healthier and happier you.....Go to my website www.getslim4good.com or drop me a message at pattie@getslim4good.com....I can assure that I am coach that takes this seriously and I am here to help you succeed. Granted you will put in the work, but together we will keep you on path and keep you pushing to acheive your goals!


Hugs,
Pattie

No comments:

Post a Comment