WHAT CAN I SAY?

Hello friends.....
I thought about what I could blog about. I want to say something that would impact lives to want to take that same plunge into getting healthy that I did... What could someone have said to me that would have made a difference? Then I was like duh, there was something said that made an impact for me... My hubby. I was so upset at where I had allowed myself to go with regard to my weight. I had looked into this program without anyone knowing because I didn't want anyone saying that it was just gonna fail again. I was running out of options outside of gastric bypass and that scared me. While watching the BL show, and hearing the doctor speak to each contestant about how bad their health was...it all took over my emotions and I got really upset. My hubby was there and I told him I had went to check out this program... He said, "Why don't you do it?" I said because I don't want it to fail and waste our money again... He said, "What if it is the one thing that works for you?".... my husbands encouragement is appreciated more than he will ever know, because that one statement changed my life.
If you have someone in your life that encourages you, you are blessed beyond measure. Sometimes we need someone to lead us. My advice to anyone thinking about making a journey to better health....don't waste time. Go for it! No matter how much you have to lose, start...just start. Once you start, make small obtainable goals but have that big picture. See yourself as you would be once you reached your goal.. What will it feel like? What will people say to you? Etc... feel it..live it...get that as your big picture.
It IS something you can do....some of us just need a little nudge. So, I am nudging you.... I want to help you.. If you want to know more about what I have done to lose 141.5 to date, visit http://www.GetSlim4Good.com. Then take the steps to get started on an amazing and life changing journey.
Blessings!
Pattie

No comments:

Post a Comment