IN THIS FOR THE LONG HAUL

As I continue on my health journey....I have given a lot of thought as I get closer to the end of the weight loss phase..Frankly, it is scary. After reaching my first goal, I made a choice to transition and maintain that loss...I did really well. I went to Disney over the holiday with the family and did a great job of making good choices. But that is only a few weeks from the rest of my life. I recently decided to come back full force to the program, and get a few more pounds off now that I see I can actually do this pretty easily.

Isn't it funny how even when we lose the weight, inside we still feel like we are not done. I hear people on Facebook saying things like 10 more pounds and I can have what I want. I don't think they get it, and for a time I didn't get it either.

Losing this weight is only half the battle and If I use the mental thinking that I have accomplished it all, I will only set myself up for failure too. This journey is to change my life is for good not just for a season. We must understand that our choices going forward must be reflective of the different habits we are learning today. We have to continue to make healthy food choices, and realize that our bodies will go right back if we don't watch our choice and truly make this a habit change.

This program has not only changed how I eat, but how everyone in my house eats. I don't eat seperately. We modify a little for those not on the program in the house, but there is no reason that you have to be singled out at meal time. Everyone can eat what you are eating, and everyone can benefit from healther choices.

Don't have the mentality that you are done..don't put a time limit on your health. It is something I am learning and something you will learn as you go down this same path. If you need help with the program or are looking to lose weight and get your life on a healthy path, I would love to talk more with you..simply visit my info site at www.getslim4good.com or message me at pattie@getslim4good.com. We are in this for the long all...enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment